Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

TheXpDiamond's Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheXpDiamond

PostSubject: TheXpDiamond's Ban Appeal   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:23 am

Hi. I haven't been able to find out how to appeal or else I would have done this sooner. I think I should be unbanned because I was banned for no reason. Story goes I was joking around with an jr admin. Another admin gets on and takes a joke the weird way and I get banned for a week. So on the final day I was banned, I get perma banned for inappropriate building and harassing admins. The inappropriate building was my brother trying to get me banned building.... Somthing. The harassment of admins was a joke. Then I'm banned for getting on an alt account an saying rude things. According to scrib, it was someone pretending to be me and getting me perma banned. That has to be it, because I don't have any friends that have a working pc and minecraft that I can play with. To sum this up, I feel I was banned for no reason in an abusive nature. Thank you for reading my ban appeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheXpDiamond

PostSubject: Re: TheXpDiamond's Ban Appeal   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:25 am

A jr admin, not an hr admin. And the wrong way, not weird way. I'm typing on my iphone 4 :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheXpDiamond

PostSubject: Re: TheXpDiamond's Ban Appeal   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:27 am

An also, I had only known about this server for about 2 or 3 weeks at that point, an I don't think its right to be perma banned that early. Just my thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sdr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheXpDiamond's Ban Appeal   Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:14 pm

TheXpDiamond wrote:
The inappropriate building was my brother trying to get me banned building.... Somthing.

Our policy is that anything done on your account was done by "you." Whether or not it actually was you behind the keyboard, we do not know and cannot know. Because of this, the security of your minecraft account is in your hands. This policy is by no means unique to our server, every other major server has this "your account, your problem" attitude towards these kinds of claims. Whether or not it was your brother is out of the question.

TheXpDiamond wrote:
The harassment of admins was a joke.

A joke in which you were told to stop, repeatedly.

TheXpDiamond wrote:
Then I'm banned for getting on an alt account an saying rude things. According to scrib, it was someone pretending to be me and getting me perma banned. That has to be it, because I don't have any friends that have a working pc and minecraft that I can play with.

According to eagle, you and the alt account shared the same IP which is enough to convince me you are lying.

TheXpDiamond wrote:
An also, I had only known about this server for about 2 or 3 weeks at that point, an I don't think its right to be perma banned that early. Just my thought.

We ban far more new people than old.  First impressions are important, and when our only impression is a bad one, we have only have their offense to judge them on.

TheXpDiamond wrote:
To sum this up, I feel I was banned for no reason in an abusive nature. Thank you for reading my ban appeal.
I am sorry, I cannot accept your appeal. Instead of taking the opportunity to own up and apologize, you use it as a soapbox to blame everyone but yourself. I have enough trust in my staff to believe the decision made was made in good faith and not an act of abuse. In addition, the decision was agreed upon by three admins before action was taken. If you would like to make another appeal owning up to your mistake you are more then welcome to do so, but until then, we will not accept the abuse card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheXpDiamond

PostSubject: Re: TheXpDiamond's Ban Appeal   Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Well whoever the guy that was faking bwig me must have been a hacker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheXpDiamond's Ban Appeal   

Back to top Go down

TheXpDiamond's Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top