Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

RedEyedRocker - Unban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedEyedRocker

PostSubject: RedEyedRocker - Unban Appeal   Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:28 am

IGN: RedEyedRocker
Banned for: Hacking

First of all, I do admit I was using a client called SkillClient and I have a reason for it. As this is a creative server, I didn't think using the client for getting custom heads were not allowed, well the server didn't let me take the custom heads so I just played around with op items and the staff told me that it was against the rule, I did say that I was not using it for any gameplay advantages but the staff still warned me that having a hacked client is not allowed and told me to remove it. I understand it so then I left the server, later I tried to join with clean client and I was already banned for reason hacking.
I think this is unfair as I was listening to the staff and was getting back with clean client as the staff warned me for it. Instead they ban me after I leave. I don't know what they wanted but I don't deserve a ban for doing nothing. I was following the staff and was getting a clean client as the staff told me it is not allowed.
I want unban as I was never using the client for any unfair means, I was also getting a clean client after I got warned for having it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robo

PostSubject: Re: RedEyedRocker - Unban Appeal   Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Alright we decided to unban you. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RedEyedRocker - Unban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1