Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

zoopado's ban appel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zoopado

PostSubject: zoopado's ban appel   Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Username -

When did you get banned? (Date and/or time if you know) - 8-3-17

Did you share an account with anyone? - no

Who was the staff member that banned you (if you know or remember)? - Hetsada? i think

Do you know why were you banned? - disregard to staff killing people with lava rudeness to others

If you know the reason for the ban, do you think that the ban was fair? - No

Why should we unban you? - So when Hetsada went on he asked if there was a problem, All i could say was yes, as my mom yells at me to get off the computer for swim lessons, meaning i wasn't able to tell my side of the story. So i'm not why iv'e been banned for disregard to staff. Before that, Beatup was constantly messing around when i tell him multiple time to leave the area. He was killing the creepers when he knew i was trying to do something to them. Then he says "It's fun to watch you get mad" By that point, I had enough. I did the wrongful thing and i laved him like 3 times. And I don't remember saying anything rude to anyone. In conclusion, I think i should only have been banned for dumping lava on him, which i think iv'e been banned long enough for that.

-zoopado

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robo

PostSubject: Re: zoopado's ban appel   Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:44 am

Hi. So you were banned by me (and Tim) for disregard to staff, killing people with lava, and rudeness to others.

2 of these points was not because of short-term incidents that happened in the moment the day you were banned. Disregard to staff and rudeness to others are things staff have noticed from you over a period of time, thus why I included them.

The lava thing however, was a very heavy influence to your ban. It on its own could have gotten you temp-banned from the server. I noticed you've acknowledged this as a mistake though, which is good.

About beatup -- Staff have acknowledged his mistakes, and he's been fairly warned for it.

In conclusion, I think all these things point to one option, which is to have you wait out your ban (which I will add, staff made sure was completely fair).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

zoopado's ban appel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orca Creative - Minecraft Server :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: