Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seebass4

PostSubject: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2    Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Username - Seebass4

When did you get banned? (Date and/or time if you know) - Before Thanksgiving I know

Did you share an account with anyone? - No

Who was the staff member that banned you (if you know or remember)? - Dakky I thinkk

Do you know why were you banned? - I was griefing and stole some blocks from the beacon below the end portal in the end

If you know the reason for the ban, do you think that the ban was fair? - Yes, I agree it was fair, but truth was, someone stole at least 50 of my diamonds I gained recently before that

Why should we unban you? - I think I should be unbanned because I accept the consequences and I know it was wrong to do that, but I needed resources badly, and every time I gathered things, they kept disappearing. I will return all items when the owner of the items reconnects while I am online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakky

PostSubject: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2    Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Dear SeeBass4,

I am sorry to tell you that your appeal will not be accepted. In the past, you were warned against doing these things and you were banned. You appealed, were accepted, and were told that staff can and will punish you if you were to break the rules again, yet you broke them anyways.

-Dakky, on behalf of the Orca Creative staff team
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1