Orca Creative - Minecraft Server

IP: OrcaCreative.tk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seebass4

PostSubject: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Username - Seebass4

When did you get banned? (Date and/or time if you know) - Before Thanksgiving

Did you share an account with anyone? - No

Who was the staff member that banned you (if you know or remember)? - Dakky

Do you know why were you banned? - Yes, I took some resources of the beacon under the end portal in the end made by Dakky that I shouldn't have and killed a few cows

If you know the reason for the ban, do you think that the ban was fair? - Yes, I do believe it was fair, however, I was experiencing a little stealing problem of my own near my base, where I was trying to build a beacon myself and collecting the resources

Why should we unban you? - I think I should be unbanned because I can go fix the damage I did and replace all the items that were there and also help to find the person that stole the many items I had stored at my base. I really need to stop them before all the items are gone. (this has happened on 100's of other servers before this)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakky

PostSubject: Re: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Dear Seebass4,

Again, I must restate that your appeal has been denied. You have lied to staff and broken rules multiple times. Making more appeals will not change this decision.

-Dakky, on behalf of the Orca Creative staff team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seebass4

PostSubject: Re: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:14 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE DAKKY!!! Since when did I ever lie to staff? Tell me! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakky

PostSubject: Re: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:32 pm

When we were trying to determine if you and Blockbuster were the same people because of the same IPs, you had given us different information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:02 pm

I would like to add that when I was still staff, when I questioned you about the sheep pen thing, you openly lied about it, before admitting to it. I'm sure you clearly remember this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seebass4

PostSubject: Re: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Ok, I do remember that, but still, can you at least not make it a perm ban? And maybe at least a temp ban, until January 1st of next year at least?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakky

PostSubject: Re: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:29 pm

I am afraid I cannot let that happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)   

Back to top Go down

Re: Seebass4 Ban Appeal #2 (Again, but more details)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1